Ward Williams has a team that specialises in the healthcare sector. We act for a number of General Practitioner Practices with NHS contracts and understand the complexities of the financial reporting in this area. With over 30 years combined experience in this field, Ward Williams is well placed in the market to offer the following services to a high standard:
- Preparation of annual accounts (to include attending a practice meeting to present the accounts);
- Managements accounts, including projection of profits and advice on available funds to draw;
- Bookkeeping and payroll services;
- Preparation of self assessment and partnership tax returns;
- Preparation of personal expense and capital allowances claims;
- Practice Manager support (on financial and HR issues);
- Preparation of annual superannuation certificates;
- Advice on accounting and planning issues;
- Advisory tax planning (IT, CGT, IHT and VAT);
- HMRC investigations and enquiries (fee protection insurance offered);
- Access to qualified independent financial advisors;
- HR advisory service.
Please contact Simon for either a no obligation meeting at our cost or a fixed fee quotation.
Client Services Director
Chartered Certified Accountant/Audit Responsible Individual