Ward Williams have a team that specialises in the needs of Insurance firms and their FCA obligations. We have extensive knowledge of this area, including a variety of different firm structures (LLP, Company, Partnership or Sole Trader) and a detailed knowledge of the necessary accounting requirements and FCA regulations.
This knowledge together with over 20 years combined experience in dealing with Insurance firms enables Ward Williams to offer our insurance clients the following:
• Preparation of annual accounts in accordance with relevant regulations;
• Both personal and corporation taxation services, including tax planning and general tax compliance;
• FCA Audit on the area of client money (CASS 5);
• Assistance with the six monthly requirements to complete and submit a Gabriel Report to the FCA;
• Bookkeeping assistance if required for both the firms money and client money;
• General accounting advice.
In addition we offer advice and guidance on non-routine issues including systems and controls (on both client and the firms money) together with assistance on how to become more efficient.
For more information please get in touch on email@example.com
Useful links*: Financial Contact Authority (FCA)
Please contact Colin or Frank for either a no obligation meeting at our cost or a fixed fee quotation.
We are always pleased to talk and discuss on a no obligation basis how we might assist.