We have our own website. Click here to find out more about Ward Williams HR Limited
We offer commercial HR and employment law advice for all your HR and Employment Law needs. The advice covers:
- HR and Employment Law Advice and Support
- Redundancy and Dismissal
- Dispute and Grievance Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Documentation Production
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Performance Management
- Health and Safety
But why choose us?
- CIPD qualified in Employment Law.
- Indemnity Protection Service – this means that if you opt for this product, all of your tribunal costs, legal fees and any compensation awards are covered, so there is no risk to your business*** (subject to ts and cs)
- We take the time to get to know you and your business so we can offer the best advice possible.
- A personal service: you will always speak with the same person at Ward Williams HR, this saves you time and frustration as it avoids the need to repeat yourself every time you call up with an ongoing issue!
- We make sure you are aware of every employee issue, and are kept up-to-date with the progress that we are making, so you are still in control.
- All advice given is commercial and in-line with your business.
- We take care of the entire administrative burden – from drafting contracts of employment to dismissal letters and guidelines in how to carry out processes. Leaving you free to get on with what you’re good at.
- Ability to access to our online software solution ‘Ward Williams HR OnDemand’ to help improve the efficiency of your people management processes (at a separate charge).
- Tailored in-house training programmes: Whether you are looking for a face-to-face bespoke training course for your managers or a course on how to performance manage, we can help.